Be prepared for your next interview with questions. Remember, you are in high demand and you want your next employer to be a good fit. Here is a list of sample of questions:
For in-home care agencies:
- If my client no longer needs services, how do you ensure I receive another assignment?
- Can you tell me more about your payroll policies?
- Who do I report to if something happens to my client or to me during my assignment? Do you have Care Managers? Account managers?
- What are your dress code policies?
For assisted living facilities:
- How many residents do you have in the facility? How many would I be responsible for?
- Who do I report to if something happens to a resident or to me during my shift? Is there a Director of Caregiving?
- What is the typical schedule for a resident?
- What are the days and shifts you are looking for?
- Do you provide PPE?
- What is the COVID testing protocol?